Chef Brandon spent 4 years working with Gordon Ramsay & its safe to say he has perfected the Classic Beef Wellington. He is now spilling the beans and sharing his knowledge with able and willing students that want to learn how to make the dish too.
- Trim and prepare the wagyu beef tenderloin
- Prepare the mushroom duxelle
- Make Crepes and roll around the beef and mushroom duxelle
- Roll and seal the pastry around the filling
- Decorate and egg wash the pastry
- Cook the delicacy to perfection using a tried and tested technique perfected by Gordon Ramsay
- Students then sit down with chef and enjoy a gourmet dinner of the Wellington that you made with creamy mashed potatoes and thick gravy
- Free flow wine and beer
To book private group class or corporate company recreational class email email@example.com or contact our events manager directly +852 66988251.