Air Fryer Fish & Chips + Curry Sauce for 2
We have created a traditional fish and chip ‘ready meal’ that is perfect for your air fryer. Pack contains:
- 2×150 gram UK Cod Fillets – Panko Crumbed
- 200 grams thick cut chips
- 200 ml of Chip Shop Curry Sauce
Instructions (Air Fryer)
- Spray a little oil on the fish (both sides)
- Place the fish in the basket of your airfryer and cook from frozen at 180 celsius for 6 minutes
- Add the frozen chips into the basket and cook for another 10 minutes
- Drop the sachet of curry sauce directly into a pan of boiling water and reheat for around 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with Malt Vinegar
*** The time taken to cook may be reduced if you are operating a super powerful model of air fryer
Instructions ( without an Air Fryer)
- Defrost the fish and fry in olive oil in a frying pan for 3 minutes per side.
- Deep fry the chips in a pan of oil until crispy (you can cook in the oven) by spraying the chips with a little cooking oil then roasting on a baking tray from frozen at 180 celsius for 15 – 20 minutes
Availability: 18 in stock